NOURISH Face Oil
ultra moisture for that youthful and healthy glow.
This blend has a rich and intoxicating aroma that is wonderful for nourishing skin. It balances and moisturizes while fighting the effects of stress and time. The deep floral aroma will leave you feeling loved while balancing and feeding your skin. This potion smells amazing and the tone of your skin is going to impress you even after just a few days of use. This is also a perfect blend for those who struggle with dry skin or who live in dry climates like KV and Rosie living in the high desert in New Mexico! This has become their go to product to combat the intense dryness.
This product contains all natural oils extracted by distillation free of pesticides and solvents and no synthetic ingredients or fragrances. However, as with any skin care product, please spot test before use and if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Everyone wants flawless skin, and while this blend helps heal your skin, I feel it must be noted that while perhaps a cliché, truly perfect skin comes from the inside. If you want perfect skin stop eating junk and deal with your gut, liver and your hormones. This does not mean do a “cleanse” and resume life as it was before, this is a lifelong process of maintaining balance within your life. In order to heal scars and things like stretch marks or varicose veins make sure you are eating collagen building foods. I also recommend taking our Mojo powder internally and mixing it into a paste with honey and clay and applying it to scars. Our hormone balancing drink mixes (Sustain available now and Hormone Balance coming soon) can assist with skin issues as well when taken as tonics.
- 1/2 ounce clear bottle with dropper
- 1 dram clear bottle with dropper for travel
- sample pack with Nourish, Fix and Love My Belly
Apply several drops to clean skin.
- Ylang ylang essential oil: (wild crafted and distilled, this oil is from the first most potent part of the distillation) rich and relaxing, ylang ylang can help reduce feelings of anxiety as well as balancing the oil production of the skin and promoting cell growth.
- Vetiver essential oil: The root of the vetiver plant is used in distillation and imparts an aroma reminiscent of the smell of the forest floor. It is used in cases of acute burnout and exhaustion for its calming effects. Vetiver also prevents and reduces wrinkles and stretch marks and is sometimes used to treat acne.
- Palmarosa essential oil: balances moisture levels and the production of oils in the skin. Palmarosa also has antimicrobial properties and can activate the growth of new skin cells
- Madagascar vanilla macerated in jojoba oil: The gentle comforting aroma of vanilla can ease stress and anxiety, and supposedly assist in wound healing.
- Pomegranate seed oil: Due to its high antioxidant content, pomegranate seed oil can help nourish the skin and slow the aging process. It also helps protect and heal damaged skin
- Rosehip seed oil: Rosehip seed oil has a potent ability to reduce wrinkles and heal damaged skin by promoting cell growth and collagen production. It is rich in vitamin A and many essential fatty acids which help improve appearance and elasticity of the skin. Due to its lightness, it is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Jojoba oil: This is the carrier oil most similar to our skins natural sebum, jojoba oil also contains large amounts of vitamin E which is helpful in healing scars and abrasions.
- Argan oil: Well known as an incredibly nourishing and moisturizing oil, argan oil also contains an impressive number of antioxidants. It is helpful for fighting the signs of stress and aging on the skin.
Infusion of rose quartz: rose quartz is a powerful stone of heart opening, it stabilizes the soul and helps one to receive the energy of love.