Adaptogen Chocolate Drink Powder
Adaptogens literally “adapt” to each persons body to provide it what it needs most.
Helps to revive your energy and renew your passion for life. This cocoa mix is filled with adoptogens which balance energy levels and help the body fight the effects of stress within the system.
Personally I treat it like coffee by adding it to hot water then adding cream and sweetener. This is a GREAT way to get off of the coffee addiction as coffee is hard on the endocrine, hormones and adrenals but chocolate supports it.
And in the process of rebuilding this site with my web designer there was MUCH stress as every single thing that could go wrong, did, and over and over again. I was so high strung and about to snap and I started to drink SUSTAIN with a dose of ENERGIZE and it SAVED ME. Instantly I would remember that this too shall pass and it calmed my nervous system so I could focus again on the tasks at hand.
Highest Quality ingredients we could find:
Instructions: Mix 1 heaping spoonful into 8-10 oz of hot water, hot milk, or coffee and whisk or blend to combine. Add sweetener as desired. May also be served iced or added to smoothies.
- Valrhona Cacao Powder: This is a PREMIUM French Chocolate powder. Chocolate is amazing, tastes good and it’s good for you. Doesn’t everyone know that already? It has theobromine and theophylline which can be stimulating to the system. Theobromine helps you keep going with what needs to be done and with a better attitude. It lifts the mood and energizes in a way that is not taxing on the system like caffeine. Theobromine is also found in may energy drinks and weight loss potions for this reason.
- Marshmallow Root Powder: marshmallow is used to moisten and nourish the body.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is my favorite adaptogenic herb and I make a point to grow it in my garden every year. It can boost energy levels especially those fatigued by adrenal exhaustion. Its magic, however, is due to the fact that while it can give you more energy it can also give you a calmness and when taken before bed can promote fantastic sleep.
- Sweet Ceylon cinnamon: for flavor
- Chaga mushroom: the “mushroom of immortality” an adoptogenic mushroom from Siberia loaded with antioxidants.
- Maca: Maca is a root from south America that enhances energy levels, stamina, memory, fertility, libido and athletic performance. While the other energy boosting components of this blend are adaptogens and have the uncanny ability to both energize and calm, maca is more straightforward in that is confers a boost of energy. It also helps build red blood cells
➤➤➤Who this is for:
- People looking to get off of coffee.
- People needing more CLEAN energy to get through the day.
- People with adrenal fatigue. I personally have had the adrenal problems for about a year now with being wide awake until 1am and so sleepy in the morning. This is the reverse for me because I have always been a morning bird! But since drinking this potion that Rosie created it has corrected itself! It really seems like it only took a few days to notice the affects and I suddenly was tired again at 9pm and wide awake and good to go at 7am! I really think it was the Maca! I even bought more of it to just have its own.
We are not doctors. The products we talk about are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; they have not been evaluated by the FDA.