The Magic Potion that all Sensitives have been waiting for!
So I asked my extremely gifted friend, Rosie Renard, who is getting her Masters in Chemistry, grows and processes herbs for a Naturopathic Doctor, studied hydro-distillation with a Master Botanical Perfumer, AND is a Master Botanical Dyer, herself, to create something that would make life more comfortable for the Empaths. She is one herself so she jumped on the idea of creating a potion that would assist the growing population of people who are the Sensitive Ones.
Now what I LOVE about this tincture is that she addressed the concern that people who are Empaths don’t really need protection as much as they need help in opening their hearts and grounding themselves when they are in the company of others, and especially crowds.
Think about it, when you are an Empath, you INSTANTLY put up guards and sort or short circuit when you get ready to go out into public places. YOU are the one who shuts your heart down in attempts to not take on what others are going through. YOU attempt to put up a wall. It is almost like a habit where something has happened before, so you naturally brace yourself to avoid what you expect to happen again.
And the Empath Shield addresses that! There are ingredients that provide grounding and protection BUT also heart opening with a carefree feeling.
What you notice when you take Empath Shield is that INSTANTLY your Aura sets and creates a bubble around you, while at the same time your heart expands and you start to feel sort of giddy and happy. (At first this can REALLY show up in your heart as pressure! That only lasted for me for the first few doses as I didn’t realize how much I closed my heart off thinking it would protect me). And because you are not feeling others energy and are also feeling your heart expand, it feels safe to socialize and be like the social butterfly! It allows the real you to come forward and shine your light!
I live in an Empath house, which means I don’t live near anyone, am out in nature, and enjoy keeping to myself! But since having the Empath Shield in my possession, I NEVER go into town without it! I take a few drops, or a whole dropper if I want an extra dose, and then I march into those stores with a smile on my face and tend to end up having conversations with strangers in each aisle! And I also can say that when I forgot my medicine and DID run into emotional drama from people in fear, that when I got home I took the dose and it STILL worked to clear that energy and get me back into my safe and okay feeling.
This listing is for the 1 ounce bottle.
we also offer the Empath Shield in:
➤➤➤So what is in this magical potion?
Understand too that Rosie Renard is a stickler for high quality. She does not cut corners and will only purchase the best products on the market and if she can’t get the best, she will grow them herself.
Dose: 3 to 10 drops on tongue as needed. Can also be put on skin to absorb its way in.
- Frankincense: Tincture of beautiful bright resin from Yemen. Helps to bring people to a state of wholeness and strength, while providing a sense of stability and support with their connection to the divine. Can help you to detox from patterns that are not for your best.
- Pinon: wild crafted hydrosol in a copper still. A gentle, but very penetrating and opening essence, bringing peace and balance, but also clearing negativity and providing protection. Helpful in removing self-criticism and feelings of guilt or shame.
- Yarrow (pink and white): wild crafted flower essence from the Sante Fe, NM ski basin. This is the number one essence for protection and emotional boundaries. Yarrow helps to strengthen people who are very sensitive and who tend to feel depleted and vulnerable in public settings.
- Comfrey: flower essence. Comfrey helps to heal physical and emotional issues so as to keep us from manifesting patterns of repeat behavior. When you feel like you are a victim, you manifest situations that reinforce that. This will help heal the trauma.
- Daisy: flower essence. Helps you to stay centered, grounded and in control of your thought patterns.
- Passionflower: Home grown tincture of ONLY the fresh flowers (most tinctures use the dried vine or leaves). This beautiful essence brings calm feelings and eases chronic worrying. This can really stop the thoughts and make you feel like you are floating on air!
- Rose: hydrosol. Nourishes and opens the heart and soul. Brings a calm feeling as well as aligning the thoughts to more positive vibrations. Creates the whole, “It’s all good!”
Smokey Quartz and Selenite: Full Moon Infusions. Grounding, clearing and helps people to feel more present in the world.
Other ingredients: Spring water, Brandy (from the Frankincense tincture), and honey.
- ➤➤➤Who this is for:
- People who have panic attacks or social anxiety
- People who want to feel more social and at ease around others
Just so you know: hydro-distilled means that the plant was actually distilled in water- a very gentle process which actually captures more of the essence of a plant. As opposed to steam distillation or some form of extraction (which can use chemicals like hexane) both processes are much harsher.
By definition a hydrosol is supposed to be the water part of a distillation left over after the oil has been separated. The scent and flavor of the plant will remain. Copper distillation is important because most people use stainless steel which also imparts a harsh flavor to the product- with copper you get almost a sweetness. Also copper is what was used historically and it actually gets rid of the yeast and bacteria that can grow in there and also give it a funky smell.
We are not doctors. The products we talk about are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; they have NOT been evaluated by the FDA.